Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Out Of The Box Tuesday


A new edition to The Art of Inspiration blog is “Out Of The Box" Tuesday. This is dedicated to the entrepreneur who thinks outside of the box, who inspires others or simply has that “wow” factor. I decided the entrepreneur would not only be from within the wedding industry but anyone who inspires others.
My first “Out Of The Box” honoree is Renae Bluitt, the founder of Crush Media and In Her Shoes blog. I chose Renae because she’s an inspiration to others and let’s face it... she has that “wow” factor. As I read her blog I realized there is something for everyone, no matter what's your style, you'll walk away with something. I encourage any reader looking for something uplifting & empowering to check out In Her Shoes Blog{@} www.inhershoesblog.com.

Renae keep bringing the flair!

Warmest Regards
Veronique

No comments: