Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bridal Bag Glam....


{Courtesy of Susej Designs}
I recently found a beautiful bridal handbag that I thought would be perfect for a bride that’s not afraid to embrace fashion. When I saw the bridal bags they spoke volumes to me but of course I’ve never met a bag that I did not love {ok, I met a Louis Vuitton that was $2500.00 and I couldn’t image paying that much for a handbag}. Dionne Green is the artistic designer behind Susej Designs and looking at all of her creative handbags you can appreciate the intricate details. Each bridal bag is customized with the couple’s wedding date with an inscription that reads “on this day of (the date is written),” I will marry my friend.”. What a great gift to give a bride or maid of honor…. The front of the bag is a white wedding dress with clusters of tulle and flowers adorned with faux pearls to form the skirt of the dress . The bustier is decorated with a single strand of Swarovski crystals and faux pearls and the bride is wearing a veil. The entire bag is beautiful and I invite you take a look at Susej Designs {at}www.susejdesigns.com

Warmest Regards,

Veronique


No comments: