Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Out Of The Box" Tuesday


{courtesy of Lisa Takao}
I'm a true lover of paper and I get that love from my mother who does scrapbooking for family members and friends. I'm constantly in awe of the paper selection my mother chooses when she starts a new scrapbook, she always says she's looking for the unique and exquisite designs and textures. When I look for wedding invitation designers I look for the designer who creates something that represents a client who is looking beyond the traditional invitations. I found Lisa Takao's creativity breathtaking and her speciality of creating the "perfect little package" reflective of the clients I wish to coordinate special events for. I invite you to take a look at Lisa's Fine Couture Invitations {at} www.lisatakao.com

With Warmest Regards,

Veronique

No comments: